[TowerTalk] tower safety

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower safety
From: (Scott Bullock)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 18:59:18 -0500
Ed, Sorry to hear about what happened! I sincerely hope that you will
recover from this without any loss of functions/etc. This hopefully will
serve to deter others from doing work at heights when there is no-one to
assist in an emergency such as this. Dangerous things can happen like this
in the blink of an eye, and without a ground crew, as you found out, or
proper safety precautions, you are in a serious jam.
All the best and hope you and all have a good Christmas.