[TowerTalk] rotors and norm's service

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotors and norm's service
From: (henry gillow-wiles)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:33:50 -0800
after having trouble w/my t2x not turning the th7 and the 40-cd, i shipped
it to norm's for a swap. i got the rebuilt unit and made one trip to do the
change out. the new unit is working great. i think there was a bent gear
shaft in the unit i had. i also did the break delay and it's a good thing

thanks to those that responded to my earlier post about create rotors. i
can recommend norm's service. in my case, ths service was great.

i didn't get a kick-back from them for saying this,  yada yada....

henry, kb7rta

henry gillow-wiles