[Antennas] Re: [YCCC] Re: [TowerTalk] old books

To: <>
Subject: [Antennas] Re: [YCCC] Re: [TowerTalk] old books
From: (Mark Nelson)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:26:38 -0800
Another "aside" ... take your not-too-old Amateur Radio magazines with you
when you go to the doctor, dentist, barber, etc ... ask if you may leave a
few there ... neat way to go "trolling" for new hams!  Hint ... put a
label(s) inside with information on how to contact your local club, and/or
class schedule  73 - Mark  ... AA6DX