[TowerTalk] Re: Climbing Alone

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Climbing Alone
From: (Bob N8YGG)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 22:31:40 -0500
One additional thing that I do when I do climb alone, is to call my XYL
just before I go up and give her an estimated time frame for when I'll
be back down.  I allow a little buffer for the job that takes longer
then you think and tell her that I will call again by that time or there
is a problem.  At least this way, someone knows where I am and when to
expect me back.  I also try and carry a cordless phone but if something
happens and I can't use it, at least I have a backup plan.

A Very Merry Christmas and a DX filled New year, to all and your

15 miles east of Dayton