[TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud
From: (WV3R)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 11:14:22 EST
And watch the "demands" of those you buy from - one "fellow ham" DEMANDED a
postal money order up front - no COD would be acceptable - he got real
insulting when I wanted it sent COD versus a postal money order sent to him
up-front - I got real nervous and decided to take my business elsewhere.  He
didn't bug me anymore after I quoted P.T.Barnum's famous quote about suckers.

Gary Myers wrote:
> > And I don't care if it's not the usual topics. There are exceptions
>>and a 80 year old who has been screwed is one.

> Here! Here! I agree!

I second the motion.  I wish I could do something to help.

<< >>