[TowerTalk] Climbing Alone

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing Alone
From: (Saul Abrams)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 13:41:33 -0500
Up here in the north (Albany,NY) I ran across some "winter" or late season
golf gloves. They are made of thin, flannel-like material with leather sewn
onto the palms and under the fingers to grip a club.  They are much warmer
than traditional golf gloves (or driving gloves), and come in a pair so you
don't have to look for a left-handed golf glove to put on your right hand.
They grip really well. I wear them inside regular work gloves which I take
off when I need to handle small objects like hardware.

In addition to being aware of the warmth of your hands, don't forget your
feet. I have climbed down towers more times because my feet were cold than
for my hands.
73  Saul  K2XA