[TowerTalk] 4 TH6's 1 tower?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 TH6's 1 tower?
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 12:21:32 EST

>   After a long talk with a friend, my idea of stacking 4 th6's on a
>  140 ft. tower got another thumbs down. I want to install a low maintance
>  system that will cover 10-15-20m. any ideas.

    I'd be curious why you backed off on the high performance stack. Cost,
scope of project, etc.? The answer to your question may be a 2-stack of TH6s?

    But nonetheless, you may want to read my paper "Building A One-Tower
Station". It covers this subject and may be helpful in helping you make some
decisions. This topic was presented at Dayton Contest Forum, W9DXCC, Fesno,

    A free copy is available for an SASE to TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville,
WA, 98072.

73,  Steve  K7LXC