[TowerTalk] "Nation's Leading On-Line Yellow Pages" Goes MLM!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Nation's Leading On-Line Yellow Pages" Goes MLM!
From: jwatson@cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:00:17 +0000
I do not know from where you obtained my e-mail address, but this is your one
and final chance to drop me from your mailing list.
I DO NOT WANT your assinine yellowpages or any of your other offerings, and if
I continue to receive them I WILL notify your ISP and have you dropped from
his/her service.

                                                 John Watson