[TowerTalk] what a shame . . .

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] what a shame . . .
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 02:08:34 -0800 (PST)
I wrote a book on old oscilloscopes and have sold more than 1000 copies via
mail and another 1000 via dealers.  I accept personal checks but not credit
cards (since it costs me money) and I have NEVER ONCE in 5 years of doing
this been ripped off by a bad check.  I do not wait for them to clear before
shipping a book.  This has little to do with towers or antennas but has
everything to do with my faith in technonerds and particularily my fellow
hams that they will be true to their word.  I hope I don't have to change my
business methods . . . so far so good . . . and thanks for not ripping me off!

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com