[TowerTalk] Gap Antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gap Antennas
From: (K7LXC)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:07:01 EST

>  I would appreciate any coments, pro or con about the current stable of Gap
>  antennas. I am considering the voyager for 160, 80, and 40.

    A bunch of us used a GAP multi-band vertical for a 160M contest a couple
of years ago. We went to the ocean and heard EVERYTHING! It was awesome.
Unfortunately we could only work about 1/3 of the stations we heard so we
figured it was about 30% efficient. It was used subsequently on 80 and 40 and
worked better there than on 160.

73,  Steve  K7LXC