[TowerTalk] Climbing Belts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belts
From: (Richard M. Thorne)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:21:42 -0600
I don't have a rock climbers belt but a traditional canvas/nylon
climbing belt  The beauty of it is that it has two sets of D rings.
A set connected to the waist belt and another for a strap that goes
under your rear end.  Sure is comfortable when doing a lot of work
on the tower.

While not as light as a rock climbers belt its pretty light.

I bought mine via a Tree Service company catalog in central N.C.

If anyones interested I could get their phone # and pass it on.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (ex WB5M, N2BHP, KA2DSY)
Amarillo, TX