[TowerTalk] Thanks For Info on Belts....

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks For Info on Belts....
From: (Landen Stoker)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 17:09:18 -0500
Thanks everyone for all the information, on a climbing setup. I did not
distinguish in my original post that I already had a body belt setup. I
was just looking for this specific type, which I have found out is no
longer in production do to OSHA regulations.
If anyone else is looking for a belt, harness, or accessories I would
suggest contacting Steve K7LXC at Tower Tech. He has many items and
knows his stuff....
Thanks To Everyone
73's and Safe Climbing
Landen KC5QDZ