[TowerTalk] T2X problem

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X problem
From: (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:12:55 -0800
Another surprise this morning. Murphy surely loves my new
I went to the roof to remove some unused cables and found
out that my antennas are rotating freely in a slight wind. I
can't call it a storm, because it is not a storm. I've got
two Force 12 duobanders on the mast (total less than 15 sq
ft wind load) and my mast is mounted in two bearings with
T2X inside 40 ft Rohn 25. I can hear the brake and the
indicator shows that T2X moves, but it doesn't move my
Is it possible that gear assembly is broken????
Anybody with similar problem before I go up and take T2X

Ivo 5B4ADA

This adds T2X to the Murphy's list (two alpha amps, parallel
port on my PC, some ant problems).