Tower Talk Reflector: [TowerTalk] Upside down mast

To: <>
Subject: Tower Talk Reflector: [TowerTalk] Upside down mast
From: (Frank Donovan W3LPL)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 97 04:57:23 -0800
I used just this approach 25 years ago with a 3 element 20 meter
monobander ten feet below the top of the tower.  Unless you are using a
very small antenna, you will need two short horizontal masts -- one above
the other -- otherwise the
"upside down" mast will surely slip on the single short horizontal mast.

I was using a prop-pitch, so rotator performance was not a big issue...