[TowerTalk] Have a great holiday

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Have a great holiday
From: (
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 97 23:21:53 EST
                                   ADVERTISE TO MILLIONS!
Do you have a product or service that you want to market?  Bulk emailing is the
cost-effective way to advertise not only on the Internet, but out of any
marketing media.
Where else can you get your ad to millions for so little?

TSF Marketing has helped thousands get their ad out in mass numbers.  We offer

1 Million email addresses - $35
2 Million email addresses - $50
15 Million email addresses - $189 (on sale for $99)
25 Million email addresses - $239 (on sale for $159)
43 Million email addresses - $$299 (on sale for $199)

All orders include a free1 0 day demo of Stealth Mass Mailer the worlds most
 bulk email program.  Stealth allows you to send between 250,000 and 400,000
per hour.  Windows 95 only.  Also included is step by step instructions and
free technical

For more information you can call us at (909)590-9589 or email us at

Member of National Organization of Internet Commerce.  To have your name added
to our
universal remove list please email and your name will be added,
distributed to all of our members.  This is the only address that processes
remove requests.

To order print the following form: (To pay by Visa or MasterCard call us at
(909) 590-9589.

Company name________________________________

Address______________________________________(No Po boxes please)

City, State, Zip________________________________

Telephone Number (____)____-________

Email address_________________________________

Please check one of the following:

__1 million email addresses $35

__2 Million email addresses $50

__15 Million email addresses $99

__25 Million email addresses $159

__43 Million email addresses $199

Please add $6 for shipping.  International customers add $12 for shipping.

Send check or money order to:
TSF Marketing
6275 Grant St.
Chino, CA 91710