[TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud
From: (UpTheTower)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:48:49 EST
From: wd6esz <>
To: david l hyman <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud

Although I may have carried the email torch, I feel I must give credit
where credit is due.
        I addition to myself, I was accompanied by fellow hams Perry Locke
KE6IPV and my good friend Bryan Magnusson N6LNB.  Not that I wouldn't have
done it without them, but I think it is very comforting to have the
brotherhood of amateur radio to bring us together like this.

        Rich WD6ESZ