[TowerTalk] Sloper antenna

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sloper antenna
From: (Piotr Tomczak)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:28:49 +0100
Hello to All of You !!!

I just wonder if any of you have tried to put up a
sloper or a sloper system for 40m.

Just now I am tring to put up a antenna system consisting of
three slopers hang in different directions.
(USA-VE), (JA,HL), (AFRICA). The antennas supposed to
be switched in a way that only one of the slopers will be
active at a time, the two other will work as a reflectors.

I try to copy the idea described in The ARRL antenna handbook.

Any sugestion will be appreciated. It is a cold season here in
Norway, but it do not stop HAM for experimenting with antennas.

Merry X-mas and a Happy new Year 1998

Piotr LA9HFA
     ·    ·
Piotr Tomczak           Ham call: la9hfa
Nera ASA                  Tel: +47 66843135    Fax: +47 6684 4445
1361 Billingstad         E-mail :