[TowerTalk] FS: Tower climbing belts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Tower climbing belts
From: (RJA)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:32:47 -0500
I have the following safety belts for sale,
all are unused and made by Miller Equipment,
a top-quality supplier of OSHA fall protection

Quantities are limited, so it's first-come

Add $7 per order for shipping via UPS.

Miller publishes the following size table
for their belts:

    Small:      32 to 40 belt size
    Medium:     36 to 44 belt size
    Large:      40 to 48 belt size
    Ex. Large:  44 to 52 belt size

For example, I have a 38" waist and I can fit
into a small belt (on the last hole!), but be
sure to make allowance for extra clothing
(jacket, sweater, etc.).

Note:  All belts require a lanyard
(see #8 below).  Full body harnesses
require the shock absorbing lanyard.

Body belt with saddle, (2) "D" rings on
the waist belt.  The second belt (saddle)
goes under your seat for extra support and
has straps that go around the legs.
$60 (Small and Large only)

Body belt with (2) "D" rings (Small only) $40

Body belt with one large gorilla hook on
a swivel attached to "D" ring allows a lot
of flexibility in motion, removable 3" back
pad. $20 (Small, Medium, Large).

Body belt, no "D" rings, lanyard directly
attached to body belt for bucket work, ladder
climbing, roofing work, etc.
$10 (Small, Medium, Large, XL)

Shoulder harness, adjustable shoulder straps,
double ply waist strap, single "D" ring on back.
$30 (Large only)

Full body fall-arresting harness with
(2) shoulder "D" rings. (Small only). $45

Full body fall-arresting harness with
(1) back "D" ring. (Small only). $45

Single-snap webbing lanyards, snap on one end,
loop on the other end, 8000 lb tensile strength.
$10 without shock absorber (for body belts or
slinging), $15 with shock absorber (for use with
full body harnesses).

73 and safe climbing!

-- Rich K1CC