[TowerTalk] 402CD Heavy Duty Version

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402CD Heavy Duty Version
From: (Bill Jackson - K9RZ)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:09:03 -0000
Here's the latest scoop from Cushcraft on their upcoming release of a heavy
duty version of the 402CD.

Happy Holidays from Nebraska!

de Bill, K9RZ
To: Bill H. Jackson
From: kena @ @ Internet
To: <>
Date: 12/22/97 06:11:07 PM
Subject: Re: 402CD Upgrade

     Hi Bill,
        Thanks for the e-mail and your continued interest in Cushcraft
     products.  The rumor is true!  We should be shipping them this winter.
     They will run concurrent with the 402CD.  The new model number is
     Ken Albertson, KA1VMR
     Amateur Products Team
     Cushcraft Corporation

Subject: 402CD Upgrade
Author: (Bill H. Jackson) at InterNet
To: <>
Date:    12/22/97 11:53 AM

Is there any truth to the rumor that you are coming out with a heavier duty

version of the 402-CD 40 meter yagi?  I'm sure you're aware of the
"aftermarket" upgrades developed by N6NL (W6QHS) and others which provide
additional mechanical strengthening to this antenna.   I am planning on
purchasing a 402CD in the Spring and beefing it up, but if a heavy duty
is in the works, I may hold off until it's released.
Bill, K9RZ