[TowerTalk] Some Special Thoughts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Some Special Thoughts
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:39:53 -0500
Hi Gang,

This last year has been especially good for me since I joined
Towertalk.  I've learned so much and met such nice people, both on the
reflector and in person as I traveled the country.... it's hard to find
the right words to express my deep gratitude. That we warmly share our
knowledge and ideas in an atmosphere of openly accepting friendship..
is a very special gift we have all given ourselves.  We are truly
blessed to have had this wonderful opportunity.

My fondest wishes to all of you for a Joyous Holiday Season... and a
Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

73, PEACE and Lots of Laughs... (when you're not working DX)

Roger Elowitz, K2JAS
aka Dr. Igore Helfenschmaltz
of the Liechtenstein Institute for the Study of Stranded Antenna Wire
Phenomena and Coax Pre-Conditioning