[TowerTalk] Some Special Thoughts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Some Special Thoughts
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:12:48 -0800
At 9:39 AM -0800 12/24/97, Roger L. Elowitz wrote:

>This last year has been especially good for me since I joined
>Towertalk.  I've learned so much and met such nice people, both on the
>reflector and in person as I traveled the country.... it's hard to find
>the right words to express my deep gratitude. That we warmly share our
>knowledge and ideas in an atmosphere of openly accepting friendship..
>is a very special gift we have all given ourselves.  We are truly
>blessed to have had this wonderful opportunity.

I wholeheartedly agree with all your sentiments.  I have been on the
Internet for almost 20 years since the old DARPA days and I have never
found an online group so willing to share their knowledge and friendship as
those here on TowerTalk.  I don't know what makes it so unique, but I'm
surely grateful for it.

I only hope I can somehow contribute some small percentage of what I have
received.  My thanks and best wishes go out to everyone.

"God bless us, every one!"

73, Dick and Melissa, W6OLD and KK7AA

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)