[TowerTalk] Re: Attachments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Attachments
From: af006@lafn.org (Harv Shore)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 18:39:31 -0800
Bob
My company has spent a small fortune disinfecting -- WAZU was a major
problem.
So -- until I can find a virus detector that works "in-line" I will not
open ANY file received by e-mail.  Some of my best friends (sic) have
passed on trouble without knowledge.
Happy Holidays -- Health and DX in the New Year
Harv
K6EXO

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>