[TowerTalk] N5AU 160m sloper recording

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N5AU 160m sloper recording
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:21 -0600 (CST)

About a month ago I posted a message about
the N5AU 160m sloper system.  In that post I said
I had a recording of it on the air.

You can find that recording now on my web page.

Look under the section called "Various Recordings"

N5RZ Operating from N5AU's station - showing off the 160 meter sloper
     I made this recording in March of 1987 when I was HR6A

73 and Have fun.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA