[TowerTalk] baluns and wire antenna

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] baluns and wire antenna
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:58:21 -0500
Hi LB,

Thank you for that interesting description of the dipole v. the
inverted "V" lobes.

When I look at my triple fan dipole (160-80-40),  I see the ends, each
far higher than the center, I wonder what exactly is happening to the
lobes in this case.  Does antenna modeling theory or real-world antenna
range results explain anything about this all too normal condition?

Hope you and Jean have a most Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Roger, K2JAS and Joyce, N2REE