[TowerTalk] A Major Milestone, and Thanks!

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Major Milestone, and Thanks!
From: (k4oj)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:49:53 -0500
Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
near Libby, MT USA
has a new antenna

OKAY GUYS - Everyone who helped out Steve with this project...I say you
should unite in helping Steve enjoy his new system by giving him lots of
contest QSOs...keeping this MT guy happy - MT mult guys should be kept
happy...I know I will be looking for Steve as early as mid January where I
hope to work him and everyone else in the January running of the North
American QSO Party...

Towertalk = An idea that works....a resource that creates better
stations....a better enjoyment of the hobby...and thanks to you guys - the
rest of us should be insured of Montana as an easy mult....Steve, I'll see
you on 6 bands :-)

73 de

Jim White, K4OJ
Florida Contest Group