[TowerTalk] New Year's Resolutions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Year's Resolutions
From: jeff@jehosophat.com (Jeffrey Davis)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 21:41:57 +0000
Paul M. Elliott (pelliott@flash.net) said this:

> It would help if Towertalk had a daily digest (single e-mail message with
> all postings headed by a contents list).  Changing from the standard
> subscription to a digest subscription on the Contest Reflector saved me a
> LOT of hitting the delete key to get rid of messages not of interest.

Paul,

If you have access to the Web then why not simply view the archives? They are
posted every hour (I think) and you can browse by subject and only read what
is of interest to you.

Not saying that your idea isn't a good one, just pointing out that there is more
than one way to skin a cat! :-)

Best 73
de n9avg,

--