[TowerTalk] Triband Evaluation Query

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triband Evaluation Query
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 05:45:10 +0000
I am thinking of putting 3 monoband yagis on one boom, how can I find out
if they are going to fight with each other before i do it. I have tried a
couple of shareware programs, but it only allows for single band stuff.

Here is what I want to do:
5 elements on 10
5 elements on 15
4 elements on 20
all on a 26 foot boom
For the final director in each antenna It was going to be a trapped element
that would work as a director for all 3 bands ( old director from a Telrex
Yagi)

According to my reading and books I have as single monobanders all will
work ok, Now I want to go and screw that up and try to put them all together.
Any Ideas, comments, or tutorials???

TNX
Mike...NO6X

Dumb kid with lots of Ideas...Wait till