[TowerTalk] erection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] erection
From: k4oj@ij.net (k4oj)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:30:58 -0500
we just finished puur first non-embedded section/pier pin install - it was
no biggee....if oyu have multiple guy levels on the tower just use thpose
positions with your guy grips without fully seating the guy grips...leave
the end easily undone...when you go up ten foot put another temp set at
that height and then remove the initial set...etc...til you get to the 30
foot - probably your first REAL guy level...it was not a biggee....took
time setting those intial sets but I can see where this is the way I wanna
go on future installations for sure...

73- see you in the NAQP!

de

Jim White, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net
a proud member of THE Florida Contest Group
...visit our website @ http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm