[TowerTalk] The Anger of Trees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Anger of Trees
From: jgoforth@esper.com (Jack Goforth)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:02:17 -0400
>>I had to cut down a smallish pine in order to put up my HyTower in my back
>>yard.  I appologized to it and to all the other trees in the area.
>>However, I think they got mad:
>
><snip>
>>I think the trees got angry and have "fixed" my antenna twice.  Will I
>>give up if  a third happening?  Stay tuned.  K4VUD

Your problem Charles, is that your Pine trees may be being influenced
by stronger trees, such as Oaks and Poplars. You see Charles, Pine
trees are easily swayed...They don't have deep roots and they tend
to "go off" which ever direction the wind blows, and they die young.

Charles, You need advice from someone who is knowledgeable of tree
psychology.

Here in Tennessee, we have been moved so much by the VP, that
talking to the trees is now a required subject in the public
schools.
Any 9 year old can tell you that trees "feel"...And mother nature
and the forest are obviously trying to tell you something.

If you look close at the trees that attacked, you may see sap,
(tree tears) running down the bark...This just proves the trees
were provoked, and were just trying to protect their young...

So Charles, repent!  now!...A angry Pine tree can be hazardous
when provoked. Pine trees, unlike Oaks, resist being used as
antenna supports. Pine trees have always been a little "unstable"
if you know what I mean... Also, you most likely provoked them
with your senseless disregard for them and their young in respect
to high RF Radiation fields coming from your HyTower.
(how would you like it if someone irradiated you, your wife and
your kid's "Cones" at close range)

Any way Charles, my advice...Move...
OR...Get a chain saw and get those suckers before they get you!

73,  Jack   K4IBP  .-.-.