[TowerTalk] Signal arrive angles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Signal arrive angles
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:24:55 -0800 (PST)
Good afternoon.

The advice that signals arrive at many different angles, depending on the
particular path and target coincides with all of our work done for the 6Y4A
contest set-up.

The range in angles went from 1 degree on up to close to 30 degrees. I
believe there is more on this in the March issue of CQ Contest article
regarding 6Y4A. The first article in the Feb issue did not go into that kind
of detail.

We used several propagation models, including Mini-Prop and a lot of
information from Dean Straw, N6BV at ARRL HQ in Conn.

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems
                        (Home Page   http://www.QTH.com/force12 )