[TowerTalk] "test" messages

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "test" messages
From: DavidHarper@tx.slr.com (DavidHarper@tx.slr.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:35:04 -0600
Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

>       o How high is UP?
Anything higher than I am at any given moment.
>       o What direction should I point my beam to work Europe-short
> path?
If you are competing against me, you should point your beam 310-degrees.
>       o Which end of the coax connects to the rig?
The end in the middle.
>       o What is the URL for the website for wives who likes to climb
> towers?
This is the website where hams go to find wives to steal.
>       o If your tower is TALL, what kind of lunch do you take up with
> you?
Don't be a wimp.  There's plenty of tasty bugs up there.
>       o Has anyone ever used a bamboo gin-pole?
Seriously, in India they build some really tall towers out of bamboo.

73 Dave WD5N