[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotators
From: k2kv@reallybig.com (Jeff Singer)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:16:57 -0500
Del,

While you're correct that the control unit from the Yaesu rotators leaves a
bit to be desired, it is no indication of how the rotator itself is
constructed. I don't believe I am alone when I tell you that experience has
proven them to just keep on ticking, no matter how much you load them up.
Aside from the clamp which is unable to hold ANY mast from spinning without
pinning, I've never had one refuse to turn, or refuse to brake.

Take care.

73 de Jeff K2KV
k2kv@reallybig.com