[TowerTalk] Tower hardware distributors in Europe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower hardware distributors in Europe
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (yo3ctk)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:27:28 +0200
Hello everybody,

I wonder if there are some hardware manufacturers and/or U.S.
manufacturers distributors in Europe. I checked ROHN Web page but could
not find any local/regional distributor. It would be much too expensive
and inconvenient to ship tower sections and other hardware from U.S. to
YO-land.

I'm in need to replace my setup, as the old one was recently thrashed by
an ice storm. I live in a tall apartment building, and my idea is to go
up around 20 feet (6-7m) from a flat roof. My antenna is currently an A3
tribander. I would very much appreciate any idea how to do it with
minimal work on the roof and (of course) with minimal expenses.
Especially I am in need of ideas how to do it without disturbing the
cover of the roof (water insulation - is that the word ?).

Thank you all for your help.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK