[TowerTalk] 4 Sq. Verticals-to those who requested info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Sq. Verticals-to those who requested info
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:08:29 EST
Tnx for being patient.  I dug thru the archives to try to find the 80 m.
vertical spec's, to no avail.  I then contacted Jim Miller at Comtek and he
sent me a copy of a drawing I had sent him years ago.  That saved me a trek
out in the snow/woods to measure.   I'll have this info for you within the
next few days.  At this point it would be easier for me to put it on here at
TT than to address all of the inquiries directly.  Hope that will be seen by
all who have inquired.  As I mentioned once before, Jim Miller at Comtek is
the best source to discuss aspects of 4 sq or 2 phased vertical switching
circuits, which he nicely designs and produces.  He can be reached at
comtek4@juno.com.  I have been out of touch with the more current theory and
application since my days with Colatchco.  Thanks for your patience.
Steve Davis, K1PEK     DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors,
custom cable design. Discounts to hams.BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave
coax;FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc.