[TowerTalk] Cinch Jones connector sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cinch Jones connector sources
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:01:26 +0000
Bill Cotter wrote:
>I use a number of C-J connectors in the shack for quick disconnects
>of relay boxes, rotor controls, etc. I also have several mating
>connectors wired to the ground system to plug all external
>connections into when not in use.

C-J connectors seem to offer a unique combination of high voltage (730V
AC rms), high current (10A per pole) and low cost.

>My last orders were from Newark
>Electronics (1-800-4-newark), page 383 of catalog #115.

Since Farnell Components took over Newark, the same connectors are now
available in all the other countries that have a Farnell outlet. The
stock numbers are exactly the same as Bill quoted.

Now that they've at alst become easy to buy outside of the USA, I'd hate
to see them disappear altogether.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek