[TowerTalk] Cinch-Jones Answered

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cinch-Jones Answered
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:55:14 EST
I want to thank all those that game me leads on Cinch Jones plugs.   I think
Newark wins the prize as the most mentioned source.   I appreciate all of your
help.

But, as you may recall, I did mention that I HAD a source which was Digi-Key.
I have since received my connectors.   But I guess what I was trying to pass
along is that they are not that plentiful anymore.  You can find them but you
have to
stretch a little.   My point was that the reliable things of the past are
disappearing and being replaced by high tech plastic items.   Collins rigs are
sliding into the
past along with Dow Key Relays, Knife switches, and Cinch Jones connectors.
I am not always sure this is progress but thats the passing times.

Many thanks again to you all.   This is a place where we can mention anything
and
there are always some folks that know about it or know where to find it.
Anyone
for a Misner Signal Shifter???

73
Mike