[TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?
From: Dick Green" < (Dick Green)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 20:05:01 -0500
What tower model and how long ago did you buy it? They did send a few very
sparse pages of instructions a number of years ago, but now they send
virtually nothing (there's a little bit about the base and, as someone said,
misleading instructions about wiring the prewired limit switch package.)

73, Dick, WC1M