[TowerTalk] Spacing?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spacing?
From: (
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:54:25 EST

> >If I were to make a christmas tree of yagis, i.e. 3el on 20, 4 el. on 15,
>  >and 5 el. on 10 what would be the minimum amount of spacing I could use
>  >the antennas still some what represent what they are?
>  Here is the results of such a query...
>  Won't work very good...2
>  Had it here worked ok...3
>  Buy a Multi band quad...2
>  Buy the Array of Light book...2

    Sounds like you need to spend some time with a computer modeling program
so you can see for yourself and what the trade-offs are. Yes, Arry of Light is
a good one. Also, Jim Lawson, W2PV's, book Physical Design of Yagi Antennas
has some good stacking and building info.
>  Well from the looks of things The first thing to do might be to buuy the
>  Array of Light book...What does it cost anyway???
      It's written by antenna designer Tom Schiller, N6BT, and is ten bucks
from Force 12. 800-248-1885.

73,  Steve  K7LXC