[TowerTalk] Multiple antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiple antennas
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:00:38 -0500 (EST)
Now that I finally have more than one antenna for several bands, I can
begin to directly experience what the ant. farm guys have been saying:
over any one path, different antennas will work differently as condx.
change and that the most lowely antenna (little vert.?) will be the best
at sometime or another.
Also, since I put up a Beverage, I can hear Europe on 160 !!!  I would say
from this experience with the Beverage, that if u do not have a real rcve
ant. for 160, just have fun on the other bands.  I did not know how hard I
was hitting my head on the wall of 160 until I got an ant. that could
73, K4VUD