[TowerTalk] Tower info--"Duty to inform"

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower info--"Duty to inform"
From: (
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:50:39 EST

> They are claiming that it is the conference organizer's
>  responsibility to validate all material presented.
>  Just think... If the conference organizer is held liable, K7LXC
>  (and W4AN?) could be held liable for any misinformation posted on
>  this reflector, leading to harm.
      Interesting...and true I imagine. We live in a litiguous society and
although I'm not aware of any lawsuits along the lines you mentioned in our
hobby, it is certainly (gulp!) possible. Maybe I should talk to my attorney to
see what sort of a disclaimer I need. (Hey, O'Connell - are you any help

73,  Steve  K7LXC