[TowerTalk] nico-press wtb

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] nico-press wtb
From: (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 03:34:42 -0800 (PST)
>I am looking for a supplier who sells Nico-press fittings and the crimp
>I only want the nico-press brand....i may be spelling this wrong but
>hopefully someone knows what i am looking for..
>again:  ONLY the nico press brand and the  same for compression clamps...
>thanks for reading this

>Sam  K9SD
>Sam Effinger
>SIET- Utilities

Hi Sam,

Years ago I got my Nico-press stuff from West Coast Wire Rope in Portland,
OR.  I see they are listed in the current Yellow Pages and have an 800 number:

They also have branches in Seattle, WA and Oakland, CA.

They also have "Pull Testing" capabilities up to 1,200,000 pounds!!  Boy,
would I like to play in that lab for a few weeks . . . !!