[TowerTalk] Rohn 20G/25G again

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 20G/25G again
From: tiremart@townsquare.net (Jim Jones)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 09:39:09 -0800
All these years and I never bothered to count rungs.  Guess I was over
looking the obvious.
And all this time I thought I was helping others and boy did I learn
something.

Thanks everyone.  Guess wa all ain't to old to learn something.

Need some help now.....went out and counted all the sections still on
the ground and found
2 sections that have 8 rungs but weigh the same as the 20G.  Is there or
has there been a
company that makes/made Rohn look alikes?  These are a dead ringer for
25G but not made near as sturdy as the Rohn.

N6UGH   Jim