[TowerTalk] PE services

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PE services
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:37:00 -0800
At 8:00 AM -0800 2/5/98, Kenneth D. Grimm wrote:

>I don't know for certain what Shakespere would have said about
>engineers... but
>I'll bet that if he had heard about a $250 fee for a stamp,  it would have
>similar to what he said about lawyers.  :-)

Hi, Ken.

Don't blame the local PE if Rohn doesn't provide what the local county

The PEs I've worked with have all provided fair value for the money they
charged.  Frankly, if I ever saw a PE blindly stamp any tower
manufacturer's plans without checking them for accuracy and relevancy,
regardless of what they charged me, I would go somewhere else.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)