No subject

To: <>
Subject: No subject
From: (Peabody, Rodger L)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 14:32:38 -0800

I'm shopping around for ideas for putting up an antenna.  I want to put
up a Butternut butterfly beam.  I chose this antenna due to space
limitations and light weight.  I'm a disabled vet and due to disability
I can't climb a tower such Rohn 25 I'd like to put the antenna up
on some sort of mast that would be easy to erect and take down single
handed. I would prefer to avoid using guy wires. I can house bracket
what ever I put up. The antenna weighs 20 lbs. and presents a 3 sq. ft.
wind area.

All reasonable suggestions gratefully accepted.

Rodger peabody - KA0VOY