[TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free
From: (Phil Florig)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:02:24 -0600
Hi All,

While going thru some of my IEEE Lit, I came across
a tech paper that is available to download free.
It is in PDF file format and is titled:
"Design and Realization of Broadband Transmission
Line Matching Transformers"  by Jerry Sevick

After I downloaded it I found out the Mr. Sevick is
a ham but no call listed.  He is retired from AT&T
and is tech adviser to ARRL.

Just thought it may be of interest to someone.
If anyone knows his e-mail address, I would
appreciate it.

tnx all and 73,

Philip Florig                       W9IXX
PO Box 44             tel: 1-708-798-1170
Worth, IL. 60482      fax: 1-708-385-7515
U.S.A.            e-mail:
Metro DX Club                      KB9RXS
Oak Forest, IL.
IPR Systems, Inc.
Industrial Power Rectifiers