[TowerTalk] N5AU tour

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N5AU tour
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:14:43 -0600 (CST)

As some of you may recall - I wrote up some descriptions of the
N5AU station (mostly history now) on here a few months ago.

Well I have scanned a few photos in and the web pages are mostly
finished.  I still need to do alot of proof reading and polishing but
if anyone wants to check it out you can find the tour from my web page.

The link is next to the photo looking down inside of the tower.

There is a W5KFT tour there also - it needs work too.

Have fun.

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)              store special, and who do you think
512/416-7010                   will make better music?"                                         -- Lee AA4GA