[TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 19:05:09 -0500
Mr. Jerry Sevick is W2FMI Retired from Bell Labs!

At 06:32 PM 2/5/98 -0600, Phil Florig wrote:
>Sorry All,
>Forgot the download address for the file.
>orig msg follows:
>Hi All,
>While going thru some of my IEEE Lit, I came across
>a tech paper that is available to download free.
>It is in PDF file format and is titled:
>"Design and Realization of Broadband Transmission
>Line Matching Transformers"  by Jerry Sevick
>After I downloaded it I found out the Mr. Sevick is
>a ham but no call listed.  He is retired from AT&T
>and is tech adviser to ARRL.
>Just thought it may be of interest to someone.
>If anyone knows his e-mail address, I would
>appreciate it.
>tnx all and 73,
>Philip Florig                       W9IXX
>PO Box 44             tel: 1-708-798-1170
>Worth, IL. 60482      fax: 1-708-385-7515
>U.S.A.            e-mail:
>Metro DX Club                      KB9RXS
>Oak Forest, IL.
>IPR Systems, Inc.
>Industrial Power Rectifiers
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests:
        Lee R. Wical, B.S. in bs; M.S. in more of the same; PhD in common sense,
Magna Cum Rowdy.
      Living near Armpit, is near Hootersville!
      Just a note from one visionary to another!:-)
Remember: The toes you step on today...are connected to
the BUTT you will kiss tomorrow!!!!! :-(