[TowerTalk] PE services

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PE services
From: (Mike)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 03:58:09 +0000
>If you want a breakdown of an engineers fees,
>then ask him for one.

You know I once had an Air conditioner that would not work, for about a
year I just kept saying I need to call a guy to fix that darn thing.
Finally I did, they guy walked up to it, and looked under it over it and
all around it for about 15 minutes, then walked out to his truck grabbed a
hammer and hit the AC unit as hard as he could.
To my suprise it started working. He handed me a bill for $200 dollars. I
thought it to be kinda steep for the work performed, so I asked him to
itemize it. He took the bill and itemized it for me.
He gave it back and it read:

Hit Air conditioner with hammer..   $5.00
Knowing where to hit it.......... $195.00

Guess knowledge is power!

Check out my home page at