[TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free
From: (Phil Florig)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 15:48:32 -0600
Hi agn,
To help clarify the tech lit file, it is in PDF format
which is readable using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. I use Version 3.0 which
works fine for reading that
file.   I am not very experienced in using it but
there are others out there that will be able to
help if  we get in further troubles.
Hope this helps.
73   Phil
ps: The Acrobat Reader is free to download at their
site. (dont have url handy)