[TowerTalk] burying cable

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] burying cable
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:26:42 -0800
At 1:33 AM -0800 2/8/98, wrote:

>Wireman and DAVIS RF and our dealers
>carry "Bury-FLEX" Tm designed by DAVIS RF which gives you the PE outer jacket
>and lower loss at VHF and UHF (and obviously HF), as compared to RG8 or 213
>and very close to LMR 400, along with flexibility better than LMR or 9913.

I am running Bury-FLEX here for everything above 30 MHz and it is an
outstanding cable, both physically and electrically.  I paid less than
sixty cents a foot for it from Press Jones (Wireman)

I have no connection with either of these firms other than as a satisfied

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)